Submit a Complaint

Reporting Zoning Violations

You may report suspected zoning violations by contacting the Town of Preston’s Zoning Enforcement Official at 860-887-5581, ext. 130 or by submitting a Zoning Department Compliant Form. When reporting a situation please be detailed and specific about the basic who, what, when, where and how. The more information you provide, the more successful we will be in dealing with the violation.

Please provide your name and telephone number with the complaint.


You may download a Zoning Department Compliant Form (PDF)  or Blight Complaint Form (PDF) and submit to:

Town of Preston
Attn: Zoning Enforcement Officer
389 Route 2
Preston, CT 06365


You may also fax the Complaint Form to:

Zoning Enforcement Officer
Fax: 860-204-0021