The Preston Democratic Town Committee (PDTC) is the Democratic Party organization in the Town of Preston, Connecticut. The PDTC:
- Strives for a deep understanding of all sides of current issues
- Supports government officials who are committed to the highest standards of openness, fairness, civility, integrity, and justice
- Works to actively recruit, nominate and elect the best possible candidates
- Values honest communication and trust
- Sets objectives aimed at the Common Good
We are accountable to the Democratic State Central Committee and all state and federal election laws. We depend on the active participation of our volunteer members—please join us!
The PDTC meets the fourth Monday of the month at 7pm in the Town Hall Basement Meeting Room. The meetings are open to all. There are numerous opportunities for the PDTC members to participate in local, state, and national political activities.