- Engineering – civil, construction, structural, industrial and/or transportation.
- Master Planning – architectural, land use, planning & development.
- Environmental – ecological, abatement, demolition, contamination and/or water.
- Economic Development – commercial real estate, appraisal, and/or marketing.
- Contracts – development and/or evaluation of business agreements.
Interested individuals should also possess solid analytical and communication skills as well as being strong team players.