Veteran's Discharge

All Veterans who served during war time may be eligible for a reduction on the assessed value of their property, by recording their Veterans discharge papers (DD-214) in the Town Clerk's Office.  Any questions regarding eligibility may be directed to the Tax Assessor at 860-887-5581 x115.

Duplicate copies of DD-214's can be obtained by contacting:

National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records
9700 Page Boulevard
St. Louis, MO  63132-5100
(800) 827-1000