PRESTON COMMUNITY PARK
#13 ROUTE 117, PRESTON, CT
Located in Poquetanuck Village, Preston Community Park is situated between Lincoln Park Road, Route 2A and Route 117.
(1) Sand Volleyball Court
(2) Clay Infield Softball Diamonds
(1) Playscape Shade Shelter Pavilion with Picnic Tables
(2) Basketball Courts
(2) Competition Horseshoe Pits
(2) Tennis Courts
(2) Baseball Diamonds
(1) Walking Track (2 ½ laps = 1 mile)
Seasonal Skating Pond
Gazebo with Bench Seating
(6) Standard Picnic Tables
(2) Wheelchair Accessible Picnic Tables
(2) Children’s Picnic Tables
(2) Accessible Restrooms
(1) Kitchen Sink with Hot & Cold Water
(2) 20 Amp GFI Protected Outdoor Circuits
(1) Garden Hose and Spigot
Please contact Preston Parks and Recreation at 860.889.2482 x113 for more information.
The Preston Community Park Pavilion is available for rent during the months of April - October.
Download Preston Community Park Facility Use Form
(basketball courts, softball fields, baseball fields, etc).